Google Plus Instagram Left Arrow Mail Phone Right Arrow Search caution-sign download Info Success x

CVRP's Categorical Eligibility List

A document confirming participation in at least one of the following public assistance programs may be accepted as proof of income for increased rebate applications.

If you have questions about this list, please call 866-984-2532 and ask for an Income Verification Specialist.